Please please try George A. Romero’s zombie films! The first three (Night of the Living Dead, 1968; Dawn of the Dead, 1978; Day of the Dead, 1985) are considered classic. They’re not just regular zombie movies. I think the film series also chronicles the art of narrative/storytelling via the medium and of course, the advancements in visuals, effects, etc. I haven’t watched the most recent three of the films yet, though.
If you’re into series, try The Walking Dead (by AMC, based on a comic book series). It is REALLY good. I love the complex characters + the suspense + the zombies RARGHHHHH ^,…,^
Also, there’s Yanggaw (Cinema One Originals 2008 entry; an interesting take on the idea of aswang, i heard; not zombies). They say it’s really good. Haven’t watched it, though. Will watch it sooooon!
+ Halimaw sa Banga classic! Childhood chills!
?moor ym ni eivom a hctaw s’tel, ih <—
- the clock on my phone is 1 yr 4 mos 20 days 23 hours 40 minutes late
- i’m kind of not feeling well for two days now or it’s just because of temperature changes
- video pitch for a short film to be submitted on fri lezgo
- envelopes to send via snail mail
- i should be reading more
- new lens vs. shangri-la bora trip? NEW LENS haha
- 0445, tomorrow. let's go? let's!
I’ve had relationships in the past. While most of them ended badly, I did learn a lot. Back then all I knew was that I loved; now I love myself, so I know what I want. And if we meet soon, I have a few requests:
1. Please be James Franco.
1. Please never say “I don’t know.” What I mean is that if I ask “do you think this dress makes me look fat?” you can tell me that I’m being an annoying idiot, or if I ask you “what is your opinion on the Morong 43 case?” you have something to say about it. I’d prefer that you agree or disagree, and if you could back it up.
In short, don’t be a sounding board. Every single person in this planet has an opinion, and I especially want to hear yours, because you are beautiful and brilliant and I want to pick at your brains for hours.
2. Please don’t complain all the time. I am not patient as well, and I’d bitch every chance I could get, but if possible, never complain about the little things, like how it’s too hot when it’s obvious, other people can feel it, and it is easy to solve. Grumble about the big things: equal rights, the government, the lack of jobs. Then do something about it if you can, in your own way, no matter how big or small the gesture. I will help you through it all.
3. Please work hard. You don’t have to be wealthy, just stable. Work hard for living expenses, but also for extras like books, a good computer, trips to the museum. Work hard for new knowledge, and work hard for travel expenses!
4. Please travel around the world with me. I wish that we could get lost together, talk to the locals, eat every strange delicacy for the sheer heck of it, just enjoy life and ignore the tourist-traps at the main streets.
5. Please embrace me when I’m angry, rub my back when I’m having an awful day, tease me when I’m happy. Please teach me everything you know, and let me teach you in return. Please tell me if I hurt you, and I’ll make it up to you. Please allow me to make you my guinea pig for my desire to cook different recipes. Please eat them and frankly tell me what you think. Why don’t we cook together? Please don’t hog the shower – we can always shower together, we save more water that way. If you’re not too busy, please read to me before we go to bed. On Friday nights I can let you pick the movies we watch, and I can take Saturdays. Please hold my hand when I’m nervous, even if it’s sweaty and cold. Please honestly tell me if I’m boring you, and we can talk about something else. Please kiss me on the forehead when I’ve accomplished something for the day.
[this deserves to be shared. hdfusijhfsijf ♥]
[this letter by Szusza Velasco won 1st in UP Love Letter Writing Contest organized by UP Writers Club back in Feb 2011]
[here are the other equally kilig and heartcrushing letters:
this one by Dino Pineda
and this one by Jamaica Zoleta]
less often than seldom, less seldom than often, while using a browser, when i wanna hit ctrl + f, i accidentally hit ctrl + d.
got an ebook reader & 3 (relatively rare) books from tita grace this is too muchhhhh super thank youuu duper super